APN+ Living Longer with HIV Study on-line Survey in 7 languages now extended until 28th February 2014.
Dear friends and colleague,
Greetings from APN+ Secretariat.
First of all we would like to thank everyone who has been helping us on APN+ current social research Living Longer with HIV Study (LLS). We are very grateful; as many of you had been contributed to the process so far with your direct participation in LLS web based survey as well as those who had provided support by sharing and circulating the LLS information within your network. We also would like to extend our gratitude to friends whom had been actively assisting us in make LLS survey available in 7 languages.
The Living Longer with HIV Study is now available as an on-line survey in 7 languages:
- English version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerENGLISH
- Chinese version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerCHINESE
- Thai version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerTHAI
- Indonesia version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerINDONES.
- Vietnam version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerVIETNAMESE
- Hindi version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerHINDI
- Khmer version http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingLongerKHMER
You are eligible to complete the on-line survey if you are:
- 18 years of age or older;
- Living with HIV for 10 or more years;
- Born and live in Asia and the Pacific region;
More than 200 people have so far completed the on-line survey however we would like many more so we have a good representational sample of PLHIV in the Asia Pacific Region. So the on-line survey deadline has been extended until February 28th 2014.
If you have questions or need further information about LLS, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org